- Lead technical direction on design, implementation, and deployment of software
- Ensure the use of data is woven throughout our enterprise
- Establish organizational best-practices scalable across teams and products
- Coordinate leadership contribution and buy-in to design planning process
- BS in related field or equivalent professional experience
- 8+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong Ruby on Rails development
- SQL/NoSQL databases
- Cloud Computing: AWS and/or GCP
- Experience with real-world applications of A.I. and Machine learning
NICE TO HAVE:
- Logging Tools: SumoLogic, Splunk, or LogEntries
- Monitoring Tools: New Relic or Nagios
- Functional Programming: Python or Scala
- Containerization: Docker or Kubernetes
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Stock Options
- Generous PTO
- WFH days
- HUGE room for Growth
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.