Senior Research Associate / Associate Scientist - Cell Biology
CyberCoders South San Francisco, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Work closely with executives and top researchers as we only have <15 employees!
- Founders previously built and sold a startup biotech company for over $600 million!
- Combined A and B funding of over $100MM!
BS with 4+ years' relevant experience
... or MS with 2+ years' relevant experience
- Prior experience with in vitro and/or ex vivo cell-based experiments
- Ability to develop and optimize new assays with minimal guidance
- Hands-on experience with flow cytometry
- Experience exploring primary human cell lines (PBMC, etc.) and animal cell lines through isolation, manipulation, and functional analysis
- Ability to independently develop panels for flow cytometry machines across 4+ colors
- Prior research background in immunology (experience with ELISAs, western blot, etc.)
- Large molecule and antibody R&D experience
- Help advance programs forward from inception into IND-enabling studies
- Design, develop, optimize, and troubleshoot assays to screen large molecules
- Explore primary human cell lines and animal cell lines through isolation, manipulation, and functional analysis
- Demonstrate leadership in your research program and other R&D programs
- Reporting and summarizing study data
- In vitro and ex vivo cell-based studies
- Develop and optimize new assays with minimal guidance
- Develop panels for flow cytometry machines across 4+ colors for immune-profiling
- Increased responsibilities as program moves forward
- Perform ELISAs and other discovery-focused assays
Potential to also assist with:
Immunofluorescence, generating heterologous expression in cells, systems designed to test antibody affinity and binding kinetics (i.e. - Octet; Biacore), protein purification, running western blots and IEF gels, writing SOPs to transfer select assays to CROs, other aspects of the full drug development pipeline
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressSouth San Francisco, CA
ScienceView all jobs at CyberCoders