Title: Senior Quality Engineer
Salary: $140,000 - $180,000
Requirements: 8+ years Software/Quality engineering experience + Kubernetes + Performance testing, etc.
We're a fast growing, well-funded Series C startup ($57 million in funding) backed by some of the same investors who helped Facebook launch!
Our software utilizes AI and automation to manage dynamic applications across the cloud lifecycle. Our Software provides true Artificial Intelligence APM to improve delivery of high performance applications. We are currently in a major growth phase and hiring a senior quality engineer with Kubernetes experience.
- Competitive salary ($140k - $180k)
- Stable / Fast Growing / Exciting company
- Work w/ Industry Pros who have a few impressive exits under their belts
- Full Benefits (health, dental, vision, etc.)
- Building test infrastructure for automated testing
- Creating / Owning test plans
- Working with PM to define test strategies
- Continuous delivery
- Kubernetes experience (VMware Tanzu or Pivotal Cloudfoundry)
- Performance testing
- Automation testing frameworks
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Test containers or building CI/CD pipelines is desired
- Experience with observability products (such as Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, etc. )
- BS in CS (or related) is preferred
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.