Location: Anaheim, CA
- Documents, analyzes and interprets developmental tests for new and/or modified products or product components; documents outcomes
- Supports test environment software installations, integration and configuration
- Investigates and resolves operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel
- Tracks and prioritizes bugs
- Follows-up project tracking
- Devises and automate testing procedures for integrated and customized software
- Participates in the development, maintenance and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs and support
- Proficient with MS Office programs and experience installing configuring, and administering Windows operating systems and workstations to servers
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.