Are you Lead / Principal / Sr. level Developer who wants to work with world class technology? Do you have excellent Python skills?
Do you enjoy building complex algorithms and storing huge amounts of data? If so, please read on!
Based in the heart of Orange County, we are a high growth Cloud Technology / Content Streaming and Distribution company that enables users to access content, data, and services in real-time! We are seeking the best and brightest Sr Software Engineers who can work in our brand new and growing Los Angeles office.
You must possess strong Python skills and can help develop solutions for our cloud services to support our growth as we sign up new customers and add millions of users.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Wildly successful and rapidly growing video streaming tech company nationwide!
2. Triple digit revenue growth in last 5 years
3. Exceptional benefits, challenging projects, lots of autonomy, and amazing company culture!
4. Custom work set - build your dream computer, tools or hardware setup
5. Opportunity to see your ideals turn into code
What You Will Be Doing
- Creating tools and solving challenges related to scaling and accommodating millions of users
- Developing network side tools to accommodate and handle load, improve performance
- Building cloud technologies and improving performance
- Must be ok with adult content. You will have limited exposure to it.
- Knowledge of various Python Libraries, API's and toolkits
- --Experience building web apps in Python is required--
- Django experience preferred
- Typescript experience is a huge plus
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Know how to scale
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Golang experience is a plus
- Strong Base Salary
- 401k Matching and Bonus!
- Projected company growth of over 10 times in the next 2-3 Years
- A new product that is revolutionizing the distribution of high-demand content
- Solve challenging problems for a platform that is already serving a growing user base.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Senior Python Developer