Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Requirements: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering industry
We are a universal company creating solutions that produce economically and environmental benefits. We emphasize innovation, adaptability, and sustainability.
If you are a Senior Project Manager - Mechanical or Industrial Engineering with experience, please read on!
- Independently develop a detailed Work Plan for completing the design within the scope of work, project timeline and budget (Business Mindset); identify required precursors from other disciplines in a timely fashion, and track details/data/information/activities for proper project documentation
- Direct, coordinate, mentor and support the project team to meet the objectives of the client and the project profitability goals
- Maintain contractual, business and financial related records for the project; keep the client, Studio Leader, Operations Director, and the Accounting Department informed on the financial status of the project
- Identify QA/QC requirements for the project and schedule appropriate technical reviews
- Manage the client's expectations to a positive outcome; participate in client meetings as required
- Project Execution
- Project Initiation
- Project Planning
- Project Management
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.