--ALL EXPERIENCE LEVELS WELCOME TO APPLY--
We are a leading design and build firm providing top tier business solutions nationwide. We strongly value teamwork and a collaborative environment in which professionals can do their best work.
Currently, we are seeking a registered professional engineer to provide engineering that will include mechanical design and drafting of contract drawings, reviewing shop drawings to ensure compliance with design requirements and other related design/engineering duties.
If you are a Sr. Project Manager with experience and a P.E. License, please read on!
- Acts as PM on proposal efforts for design, engineering, while working as the internal manager, including completing project scoping and pricing.
- Accountable for technical and design excellence, overall quality including QA/QC and constructability, and client satisfaction of each assigned project.
- Reviews and prepares contractual agreements and modifications for projects.
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margin, bill rates, and utilization and prepares for project reviews.
- Responsible for design phase services, all sub-consultants as well as participating in all major technical, cost, scheduling and performance decisions.
- 10-15+ yrs. in managing small-sized to mid-sized projects (ideally in aviation, healthcare, and/or higher education)
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering/Technology/Architecture
- P.E. License
- Knowledge of Revit a plus
- BIM and 3D Modeling software
- Experience with Bluebeam, Microsoft Office Suite, and A/E/C project software
- Project management certification from PMI, DBIA, PSMJ, or similar is preferred
- Business casual dress
- Generous PTO
- Premium-level benefits
- 401(k) program with match
- 4 1/2 day work weeks
- Weekly lunch-and-learns
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.