Senior Project Manager - Civil Construction Senior Project Manager - Civil Construction - Skills Required - Civil Construction, Geotechnical, Project Management, Business Development, Bidding, Estimating, Contract Negotiation, Budgeting, Scheduling, Joint Ventures
If you are a Senior Project Manager with Civil Construction experience, please read on!
Our history is made up of record breaking depths, first time applications and unique solutions for some of the country's most complicated projects. We have been setting the industry standard for performance and technical innovation since 1955! Our reputation is built with our track record of high quality work and providing innovative solutions on high profile projects. Our global network of geotechnical resources and expertise is unparalleled!
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager for our Central Mountain Region to manage complex projects throughout Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Oklahoma and Texas.
What You Will Be Doing
- Ensure all safety regulations and company policies are met and enforced
- Assist departments with business development, risk assessment, bid preparation, selling and closing new work
- Assist in contract negotiation and subcontractor procurement
- Designs, submittals, material ordering, pre-job planning and scheduling responsibilities
- Budgeting, cost reporting, forecasting and cash flow
- Communication with clients and subcontractors
- Manage A/R collections
- Analyze, develop and submit claims
More Than 7 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Civil Construction
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Contract Negotiation
- Joint Ventures
- Competitive compensation
- Life Insurance
- 401k matching
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Personal days
- Sick days
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Senior Project Manager - Civil Construction