- Provides expertise in design-build and design-assist relationships.
- Accomplishes sub buy-out and subcontractor selection.
- Manages the project close out process to a successful completion.
- Forecasts costs throughout project.
- Manages project, costs, schedule, and billings.
- Provides the leadership required to guide the project team to success on projects ($5- $50M) with little involvement from management.
- Review project costs with Superintendent weekly.
- Determines and prepares change orders for the client.
- Arranges and attends punch list walk through with client.
- Secures the permit for projects involved in.
- Always promotes the highest level of professionalism and ethics.
- 10+ years progressive experience in technical construction projects such as Healthcare, M.O.B. & Ground Up, OSHPD, Acute Care & Inpatient.
- Proficient with computer applications such as MS Project, PowerPoint, and Timberline.
- Solid understanding of the building permit process.
- Good understanding of all trades, including MEP.
- Experience with construction safety practices.
- Promotes XL policies and procedures to the highest level of ethics and professionalism.
- Strong Performance-based Bonus
- Company sponsored health benefits Medical, Dental, and Vision (starting 1st day of employment!)
- 401k with employer match (starting 1st day of employment!)
- Profit-sharing Programs
- Long-term Disability
- 13 Days PTO (with 5 additional days offered through company programs!)
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- In-house gym and personal trainer
- Annual Summer FunDay, Annual Ski Trip, & other company parties/functions
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.