Based in Torrance, CA, we are one of the most innovative and modern home goods designers! Our goal is to create aesthetically pleasing products that will make you more efficient in your daily lives. Around for over 20 years, we are sold in all the popular retail and department stores. Due to growth, we're looking for a talented Sr Product Quality Engineer with a background in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering to join us!
- Evaluate hardware and software conformance and performance
- Develop and improve test methods and equipment
- Analyze testing data to assist design engineers in decision-making
- Compile and write training materials on quality control activities
- Evaluate product performance for continuous improvements
- Manage and guide QA team
- BS/BA in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering preferred
- Knowledge of injection molding and sheet metal fabrication
- Testing experience such as thermal, coating, safety, etc
- Great company culture and perks (breakfasts, lunches, snacks, team activities, etc)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.