Cybercoders Oakland, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an experienced planner who is passionate about doing work that produces practical outcomes that lead to safer, more sustainable, healthier and inclusive communities? Do you enjoy the big picture strategic thinking and leading teams, along with the ability to dive into projects with an eye on quality and budget? If so, my client is looking for someone like you to lead their Northern California planning practice!
- Managing complex transportation projects, working with staff teams, consultants and subconsultants, and managing schedules and budgets
- Driving to identify and pursue business development opportunities for a growing office
- Developing new techniques, lead projects into new practice areas and oversee the use of new tools
- Pursuing exciting projects and building relationships with new clients
- Communicating effectively with clients, colleagues and partners
- 3-5 years of hands on experience managing staff teams including hiring, mentoring and coaching, managing workloads and schedules, etc
- Demonstrated success managing complex transportation projects, working with staff teams, consultants and subconsultants, and managing schedules and budgets
- Experience identifying and pursuing business development activities
- Working knowledge of GIS and Adobe Creative Suite is desirable
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.