Headquartered out of the Midwest, we are one of the 5 Largest Commercial Flooring Companies in North America, specializing in full service installation for of commercial, hospitality, medical, and higher education clients. We are a dedicated and trusted resource when it comes to full-scale flooring projects of all kinds (carpet, wood, tile, resilient, etc). Our mission is to consistently provide our customers with superior value through quality execution, service and leadership.
We are seeking a Senior PM's and Estimators who will be responsible for growing our expanding portfolio of clients as well as working with our current network of existing contacts. Prior Flooring Construction Sales experience is a must!
- GENEROUS Compensation Structure
- FANTASTIC Team and Leadership
- Excellent Benefits (Medical, Dental, Life, Vision + Short Term Disability)
- SOLID PTO/Vacation time
- Working with the GM, develop personal sales goals and a business plan to achieve them with a primary focus on the targeted market channel specialties.
- Make contacts and cultivate relationships with various industry decision makers within each business segment.
- Take proactive action to drive increased sales performance in order to achieve commercial flooring sales objectives.
- Consult with potential customers to layout, design, & coordinate flooring selections. Working with both GC customers and end users.
- Use commercial flooring product knowledge to determine scope of work, specify product, answer customers questions, and close the deal.
- Meet with GM and SVP monthly to evaluate market channel data growth and call results in based on your weekly reporting.
- Proven track record of success in B2B flooring sales or ceramics sales
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.