2. Flexible work hours!
3. Great pay and excellent benefits!
4. Leadership responsibility in the future!
- Develop the PHP bindings for the front end based on existing feature improvements and new feature additions to the platform
- Work with UI designers to ensure seamless integration with the front end of the platform
- Ensure adequate Q&A and product testing
3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Web Development/ Application Development
This role uses all of your creativity and technical skills together, so you must have good design proficiency and technical skills including knowledge of common Cyber Security vulnerabilities related to UI development and the need for sanitizing and strictly enforcing input and security controls.
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.