Senior Oncology Specialist
CyberCoders Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, we foster an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the values as we continue advancing science to serve patients. Join us and win with us!---
- Create and execute on a comprehensive territory plan, which includes delivering branded sales messages, executing planned programs, scheduling and following-up with medical educational programs, and achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- Utilize your internal and external relationships to service and manage accounts, including ensuring product access, resolving/triage reimbursement issues, and maintaining product contracts.
- Craft an effective marketing strategy to aid in driving sales
- Analyze your business effectiveness of sales activities and territory analysis, as well as develop territory plans with your District Manager
- Have the passion for our products to sustain that passion through the entire sales cycle while always building our brand and never losing sight of how we serve patients
- Partner with other colleagues to share best practices and be in a state of continuous curiosity and learning to help you grow as a Sr. Oncology Specialist
- Local Seattle WA. Market knowledge
- A Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or Business Administration
- Hospital or product sales experience in the areas of oncology, nephrology, dermatology, rheumatology and inflammation. Neurology, endocrinology, hepatology, gastroenterology, or infectious diseases, and the diseases and treatments involved with these specialties
- Adaptability with our Core Competencies: Planning and Organizing; Leveraging Business, Industry, and Technical Knowledge; Communicating with Impact; Driving for Results; and Cultivating Internal and External Relationships
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan
- Health, finance and wealth benefits
- Work and life balance
- Career benefits
- Competitive Compensation package
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
HealthcareView all jobs at CyberCoders