We are the fastest growing tech company rolling up mobile applications in the user generated content space. We are quickly becoming a leader in the Programmatic Ads space (a $60B a year industry in the U.S.) We outperform the market by 30%!
We are looking to bring on a Senior/Lead Back End Developer to help expand our highly scaled back end services. We are a language agnostic environment and are openly looking at developers from all open source languages (Java/Ruby/Python/Golang/Node.JS/etc.).
- Work with latest and most advanced back end architecture in our language agnostic environment
- Build and update new features on the platform and ensure they are free of bugs
- Work with and lead development teams while delivering high quality app features
- Solid grasp of one/more open source languages (Java, Python, Ruby, Golang, etc.)
- Understanding of modern back end frameworks related to open source languages
- Experience building highly scaled platforms in modern cloud architecture
- Creating custom REST APIs and integrating them into back end features
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science preferred
Nice to Have:
- Experience building distributed systems
- Solid grasp of micro services architecture
- Background in consumer facing or advertising technology
- Fast moving environment with ability to impact corporate strategy
- Open vacation policy; we dont count days
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.