We are located in the Wilmington area and we are a leader in the tech privacy and security space. We have become a trusted resources in our field due to our patented AI technology that helps manage risks when it comes to privacy and security for consumers. We are expanding rapidly and have built a family like environment with a bunch of tech enthusiasts. We enjoy our fast-paced environment, love working with cutting edge technology, and take great pride in our work life balance.
-Great work life balance
-Excellent work environment
-Work with cutting edge technologies
- Build out applications and API's
- Manage performance of the applications to ensure optimal quality and compatibility
- Be a part of making technical decisions and coming up with solutions to support business goals
- Work across departments with engineers on project management and to meet strict deadlines
- Solid experience with full stack development
- API development from scratch and third party integration
- Some exposure to PHP and LAMP stack
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Some experience with Python or Java
- Cloud experience with AWS preferred, but Azure or Google Cloud acceptable
- jQuery, Bootstrap or Redis
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.