We are among the top-25 credit card issuer and merchant acquirer in the MasterCard etc networks, and a major recreational vehicle lender. The Bank is a Utah Financial Institution and a member of the FDIC.
We specialize in credit programs that assist people looking to build or rebuild their credit. We are FDIC insured and recognized as a top-20 issuer of credit cards. In total, we proudly serve over 2.4 million cardholders and have extended over $5.3 billion in credit.
Our Mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers, our employees, and our community. We work hard to create a work environment that empowers our associates to grow, learn, and reach their potential.
This Senior Platform Engineering position is an individual contributor and technology leader that delivers internal technology solutions on the Provenir platform, for risk decisioning. This role will provide technical leadership, mentoring to more junior engineers and peers. Working with business stakeholders and product owners, this person helps to drive all aspects of the SDLC for iterative and continuous software delivery. They provide technology leadership to mentor and socialize best practices for secure software development. They will collaboratively help design solutions and set expectations. Research, evaluate and recommend new and emerging development technologies to meet present and future needs of the organization. Assist leadership in the creation and execution of the overall IT development strategy for the organization. Support IT development related policies and procedures.
- Resource for support of custom applications for all departmental programming and database needs.
- Provide technical leadership for developers, quality control, analysts, and other roles engaged in the SDLC
- Perform technical solution reviews, code reviews, and security best practice reviews to guide other developers
- Create architectural diagrams and technical documentation for internal use
- Work with the software engineering team to define, prioritize, track, and test user stories - preferably in an Agile software development life cycle
- Participate in production service levels and serve as a point of contact for escalation, troubleshooting, and resolution for critical issues
- Provide technical interface and guidance to internal and external groups, including the activities of 3rd party software development.
- Other assignments as may be required.
- Compliant with Laws & Regulations.
- Three (3) years of platform development on Provenir platform preferred but not required.
- Five (5) years experience in relational database design, implementation, and access, primarily MS-SQL
- Experience developing in regulated environments such as FDIC, HIPAA, SOX, PCI, GLBA
- Experience designing, building and deploying Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services, API design, and Microservice Architecture
- Experience working in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) environment, Unit Tests, Source Code Repository Management, Branching & Merging Strategies, Code Reviews and Automated Deployments
- Experience with High Availability Systems, Enterprise Architecture, and Modern Software Design Patterns
- Experience with developing for Premise-based systems as well as Cloud Computing Platform(s) such as Azure or AWS
- Possess expert knowledge in iterative software development methodologies and techniques, comfortable working transitional Agile environment
- Experience with creating analysis, design, and specification documents for applications
- Ability to understand and analyze complex problems and offer different solution approaches to business partners and technology teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to present technical and non-technical information clearly and concisely
- Effective planning, organization, delegation, and time management to set and deliver on stakeholder expectations
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, with multiple assignments, in strict time frames
- Benefits package -Medical, Dental and Vision (plus much more)
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Group Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days
- Employee Events, including Employee Appreciation Day, Holiday Party, etc.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Candidates must have unrestricted authority to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.