Senior Front End Developer - React/Redux
CyberCoders Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles, we are mission driven. Our growth has exceeded even our own expectations. Our mission, our enormous market potential, our team and the technology challenges we are solving make us one of LAs hottest startups and an all-around awesome place to work. We've been featured in TechCrunch, New York Times, CNN Money & have the backing of LA'S top Venture Capital firms.
We are tackling complex and interesting technical challenges every day. We are building across multiple platforms for multiple user types - some of our current challenges include using Geographic Information Services (GIS), Big Data and Machine Learning. We use micro services and ephemeral cloud architectures, to rapidly deploy our efforts right into consumers hands.
We are looking to bring on a Senior Front End Developer to help us continue to build and grow our diverse platform. As our user base continues to grow, the Senior Front End Developer will work to build and modernize our React/Redux front end architecture.
- Work with existing code base and update/migrate legacy code to modern robust framework
- Build and create new features with a heavy focus on highly scalable code
- Collaborate with cross-functional development teams to ensure high quality development
- Solid grasp of React.JS and Redux frameworks (we can work with Vue and Ember)
- REST API integrations and building custom REST APIs from scratch
- Knowledge of modern relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or related field
Nice to Have:
- Background with Ruby on Rails or Golang environments
- Experience working with startups highly desired
- Master's Degree
- Competitive compensation packages!
- Robust Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance plans
- Stock opportunities
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders