Salary: Up to 175k base plus benefits
Skills: 3+ years DevSecOps
NOTE: Citizenship required and must be eligible to obtain a DoD clearance, however you can start the job IMMEDIATELY and work full time while the clearance is processed.
- Lead the transition from legacy development practices to DevSecOps
- Develop CICD pipelines
- Utilize source version build and release tools
- Develop, test and maintain containerized applications
- Source Version Control
- Transitioning to DevSecOps
- CICD pipelines within DevSecOps
- Ideally Kubernetes
- Jenkins/Gitlab or similar
- Terraform or Ansible
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.