This position will be remote for the foreseeable months, but afterwards we will ask that you work onsite in our office in Fremont. You will be helping build out our current platform and insure the future of our company is a successful one.
Though this position will begin as an individual contributor we are seeking to move this position toward a leadership role in the future.
If you are a Senior DevOps Engineer with Kafka, Kubernetes, AWS experience, please read on!
- Create innovative features that add value to our company value proposition.
- Expected to function in a rapidly changing environment.
- Expected to work with global and cross-functional teams
- Health Dental Vision
- Bonus - Based on on company and individual performance
- 401K Matching
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to Steve.Nash@cybercoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.