Senior Data Scientist - Predictive Modeling/Insurance/Healthcare Senior Data Scientist - Predictive Modeling/Insurance/Healthcare - Skills Required - Python, Machine Learning, SQL, AI, Data Analysis, Insurance, Healthcare, Finance
If you are a Senior Data Scientist with at least 5 years of experience, please read on!
Located in the beautiful and historical city of Cambridge, we are a start up that is working to solve a broad range of business problems, starting with early identification of "creeping catastrophic" claims. Our products deliver our customer's actionable intelligence from large data sets. This will provide the adjuster with the greatest opportunity to positively influence claim outcomes. We are searching for talented Predictive Modelers
If this description is enticing and you are looking to join at start up that is seeing some impressive growth, then please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Mine and analyze data pertaining to customers' business experience to discover critical business insights
- Generate ideas for new products, from directing high-level concept formation to prototyping
- Synthesize research data, turning data to actionable insights and specific model requirements
- Quickly deploy out-of the-box solutions where possible, innovate when necessary
- Stay current with advancements in Machine Learning and advocate for the appropriate application of those advancements in our own products
- Work closely with engineers and production developers to ensure clear, effective communication within the team
- Occasionally develop short, optimized pieces of code
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Machine Learning/AI
- Hands on Experience building and implementing Predictive Models
- Data Analysis
- Insurance/Finance/ Banking Industry Experience
- M.S. or Ph.D
- Competitive Base Salary
- Stock Options!
- Great Medical Package
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Senior Data Scientist - Predictive Modeling/Insurance/Healthcare