Job Location: Culver City, CA
Job Salary: (Depends on Experience)
Requirements: 5 yrs of experience in Accounting, ERP/NetSuite Systems experience, CPA (PLUS)
This Senior Cost Accountant will report directly to the Global Controller and provide your services in end-of-month and end-of-year accounting resolution tasks. This position works independently and actively supports the achievement of the Company by performing a variety of higher-level accounting duties and responsibilities.
- Prepare actual vs. plan (budget) analysis. Prepare various financial analysis related to manufacturing costs, inventory, and expense information for various customers as needed for decision making support.
- Analyze changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services provided, to determine effects on costs. Analyze actual production costs and prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Develop and maintain standard costs of finished goods and production components in a worldwide ERP system
- Lead and manage the excess and obsolete inventory review process
- Maintain and improve processes and controls associated with manufacturing costs and inventory valuation
- Prepares various accounting reports for divisions and upper management
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Accounting
- Hand on ERP experience, NetSuite systems preferred
- A solid understanding of Finance and Accounting theories, practices, and terminologies
- Must be able to create and/or maintain Excel spreadsheets using formulas
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and results-oriented. Must be able to analyze a project/problem and define a better procedure/solution and drive execution
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.