THIS POSITION REQUIRES U.S Citizenship and active SECRET CLEARANCET at a minimum to be considered.
OCDETF Program Description
The team will be supporting the Department of Justice, Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces (OCDETF). OCDETF plays a critical mission in protecting our national security through its comprehensive attack against organized drug traffickers and terrorists.
To provide this type of high value intelligence, OCDETF analyzes a myriad of data sets collected through the Department of Justice and other law enforcement agencies. OCDETF currently has a large-scale enterprise data warehouse with several critical case management applications providing operational data to the users. The mission of the team is to reengineer the legacy systems and introduce big data/cloud technology, advanced AI/ML analytics, dynamic dashboards and business intelligence capabilities that will enable the users to have actionable intelligence.
- Create a strategy for establishing a secure and well-managed enterprise environment in Azure that includes conceptual design/architecture documentation
- Develop scripts to automate the deployment of resource stacks and associated configurations needed for Azure
- Automate/Implement/Manage software deployment processes by releasing incremental updates and developing automation tools
- Establish and implement monitoring and management infrastructure for both availability and performance management
- Support design and build process for network teams and COOP teams with respect to the network connectivity between Azure and Federal Data Centers
- Design and implement data protection and role based access control protocols
- Support identity, access, configuration management, containerization, scaling and monitoring strategy for Azure
- Assess and/or review Fed RAMP packages
- Support the DOJ authorization and accreditation process for moving data and systems to the cloud
- Analyze and document DOJ and CSP security controls to standardize inheritance
- Develop and implement common use cases and architectures
- Migrate and deploy various customer workloads and legacy on-premise applications to Azure
- Deploy Hybrid Azure AD environments
- Deploy Kerberos, LDAP, AD
- Deploy and manage various containerization technologies (Azure Container Service, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, DC/OS, Blue Data)
- Azure security and monitoring solutions implementation, including automated responses
- Hands on System Engineering experience
- Cloud computing and migration technologies across Windows and Linux, with demonstrated hands-on experience
Required Software Experience:
- Experience designing, implementing, migrating, and supporting Azure environments
- Experience analyzing .NET applications and refactoring requirements to move to the cloud
- Demonstrable experience deploying enterprise workloads in Azure
- Hands on experience with a configuration management systems such as Ansible
- Hands on experience using the Azure administration portal
- Advanced level certifications in Microsoft Azure and competing Cloud Technologies are required
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.