Senior Clinical Data Scientist Senior Clinical Data Scientist - Skills Required - Machine Learning, Statistical Analysis, Predictive Modeling, Neural Networks, Random Forest, R or Python, Big Data, Pyspark, Scala, Azure
If you are a Senior Clinical Data Scientist with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Design studies and utilize cutting edge predictive modeling techniques, to rigorously test hypotheses, and complete analyses to turn data into actionable solutions
- Utilize machine learning techniques to implement and execute tests and learn projects
- Use techniques from supervised and unsupervised machine learning, statistical analysis, Or predictive modeling to deliver business insights to prospects and customers
- Work directly with customers to educate them on moving beyond BI and training their internal resources to execute advanced forms of analytics
- Create reusable implementations of statistical tests and models using the available technologies in the ecosystem
- Work with the academic and business community to develop new techniques and to contribute to research in the area of advanced analytics on large databases
- Generate new product requirements for the engineering group to enhance the analytics capabilities of the database
- Assist in customer engagement management, requirements definition, project scoping, timeline management, and results from documentation to ensure professional relationship management
- Use machine learning techniques to assess outcomes of interventions, clinical programs or marketing campaigns
- Build smart systems that learn from health intervention outcomes over time
- Masters Degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field and 2 years of relevant experience
- 3 years technical/industry experience
- Experience working with and analyzing various types of data using R, Python or similar software
- Experience in using mathematics, statistics, modeling, experimental study design, business analysis, and technology to transform high volumes of complex data into advanced analytics solutions
- Experience using machine learning techniques such as neural networks, random forest, etc.
- History of solving problems, creating solutions and driving change within a team
- Naturally curious and comfortable with ambiguity
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical thinking
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills, with a proven ability to translate complex methodologies and analytical results to higher-level business insights and key takeaways
- Strong interpersonal and consulting skills
- Ph.D. Degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years technical experience
- Experience in Big Data environment specifically PySpark, Scala, or Microsoft Azure
- Previously applied machine learning to help a firm reach objectives
- Highly competitive base pay + bonus
- Relocation assistance if not covered 100%
- Comprehensive benefits package with a ton of options
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off, holidays, volunteer time and jury duty pay
- Parking discounts, transit services and more!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Senior Clinical Data Scientist