Senior Civil Engineer
CyberCoders Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $90,000 to $150,000 Yearly
- Independently manage and lead company projects in region
- Delivering projects from concept to construction
- Developing feability studies and concept plans and preparing construction documents for innovative projects around the country
- Participating in business development and project pursuits to support company's quality initiatives
- You will be at the forefront of delivering creative solutions to challenging projects
- Experience in preparing transportation and local agency permit documents
- General experience in coordinating utility and right-of-way impacts and street lighting, traffic signal, and landscape/hardscape layout
- Strong proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Strong 3D design experience
- Broad knowledge base in civil engineering
- Interest in multimodal and active transportation design (expertise desirable but not required)
- Experience with stormwater design software a plus (e.c. HydroCAD or HydroFlow)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
ConstructionView all jobs at CyberCoders