We are a gaming company headquartered in Boston, MA. We are looking to hire a talented software engineer to join our team immediately.
We need someone with solid C++ experience to advance the state of the art in the video game industry. This is a full time, permanent position.
---If you are not local, we can help with relocation.---
-You will help mentor junior engineers on our team.
-You will work on challenging projects to test your technical skills.
- 6+ years of professional experience in C++ programming
- 4 years of game programming experience
- Ability to work with a cross discipline team
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies and processes
Nice to Haves
- Unreal Engine 4 experience
- Leadership and mentor-ship of software engineering talent
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.