--Rate = $75 - $85 / hr (if 1099 or C2C); = $55 - $75 (if W-2, depending upon benefits desired)--
--Position is remote during COVID, then downtown San Francisco after--
--Need resumes by Monday 8/10--
"Experience as a BSA with data analytics skills
"Experience working with R and Stata software
"Experience with Tableau and Power BI
"Solid technical writing capability
"Skilled at making technical and management level presentations
"Knowledge of data governance principles
"Public sector or government experience
"Experience with any or all: SQL, Python, AWS, Azure, Google/IBM/Oracle Cloud
- Contribute to the design and implementation of a branchwide data governance model and will review the current data and analytic portfolio and branch workload models to identify new opportunities and make suggestions for adjustments
- Help inventory agency datasets and match those datasets against agency data needs
- Perform gap analyses to determine where additional governance may be needed and may develop new governance policies
- Convert business requirements into a technical design and implementation plan
- Analyze issues from system documentation and recommend solutions
- Manage technical projects, including conflict resolution, issue escalations, status reporting and resource management
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.