Senior Business Systems Analyst
CyberCoders Atlanta, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $120,000 to $180,000 Yearly
Years of Experience Desired: 8+ years of professional work experience. (If you have solid experience & a proven track record, that will be 100% fine)
Location: Fully Remote!
Salary: $120,000 - $180,000/year
We are a Cybersecurity leader in our field. Our team leads the fight in securing important data and applications wherever they reside. Our solutions identify, evaluate, and eliminate new and upcoming threats so you never have to worry about delivering your product or service to your customers. We provide security on all fronts for thousands of enterprises and millions of people daily. You can focus on what you do best and leave us to securing your data.
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst with strong experience in business requirements analysis and definition. The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for translating business requirements into technology requirements, working closely with business teams, IT solutions architects as well as IT delivery teams to design, develop, and deploy large-scale enterprise solutions. The Senior Business Analyst wears many hats on projects and is responsible for everything from requirements gathering, testing, training, and post deployment support.
- Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of technology solutions
- Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet business requirements and fulfill user stories
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Participate in key meetings including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Document and communicate results.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Perform testing.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
- Prior Salesforce CRM Service Cloud experience is Must; Salesforce CPQ experience is a plus.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Self-motivating and able to work independently with the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new processes and technologies in order to meet business needs and drive business value.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.\
- Previous experience in a technology/Software organization is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Stability, the company is an industry leader in their space!
- Base Salary: $120,000 - $180,000
- Amazing Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision), 401K, & PTO
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to Marcus.Quigley@cybercoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
BusinessView all jobs at CyberCoders