Senior Business Consultant
CyberCoders New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
In this role you will be part of a team tasked with the development and implementation of improvements to the operational processes and/or accounting, reporting and IT systems of our alternative asset and investment management clients.
- Documenting business processes and data requirements
- Defining and recommending business process improvements
- Developing detailed designs and documentation for solutions
- Documenting business constraints and assumptions
- Assessing training and documentation requirements
- Creation of user testing strategies, plans, scripts, etc. and participating in test execution
- Identifying project issues/risks and recommending solutions
- Solid analytical and quantitative skills; experience solving complex problems independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills - capable of establishing rapport while working on client teams
- Significant familiarity with or willingness to learn alternative assets, accounting, and finance operations
- The ability to interact with vendors and partners to acquire technical information critical to a projects requirements, costs or execution
- Flexibility for travel
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at CyberCoders