Senior Business Analyst
CyberCoders White Plains, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a strong CPG company looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team. Your role will own our JD Edwards E1 environment and additional systems. You will support Supply Chain, Finance and EDI. You will have a team of 4+ individuals which could expand in the future.
- Manage a 4+ team of developers that might expand
- Build and maintain strong business stakeholder relationships
- Working closely with the business discussing business requirements and translating them into technical designs
- 6+ years of leading a development team in an enterprise environment
- Experience with the CPG industry
- Strong current hands-on experience with JDE E1 version 9+, Order Processing, Supply Chain, Inventory Management and Finance in an AIX/DB2 environment and EDI experience
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools for data and report/dashboard design and execution
- Strong business relationship management skills
- Strong vendor management skills
Local candidates only as this will be onsite post Covid.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressWhite Plains, NY
BusinessView all jobs at CyberCoders