Job Location: Cupertino, CA
Salary: $120k - $200k DOE, Benefits, 401k
Requirements: 3+ Years Scala and/or Java and Spark
With an office in Cupertino, we are one of the world's largest technology companies based in Silicon Valley!
We are currently looking for a Senior Big Data Engineer who has strong coding skills (preferably Scala) and experience with big data frameworks (preferably Spark).
- Relocation Assistance
- Health Benefits
- 401k Plan (Coming Soon)
- Strong coding experience with Scala or Java (Preferably Scala)
- In-depth knowledge of big data frameworks Spark
- Experience with data mining and stream processing technologies such as Kafka, Spark Streaming, Akka Streams
- Experience with version control systems, Git in particular
What will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Unix-based operating systems (bash/ssh/ps/grep etc.)
- Experience with Github-based development processes
- Experience with JVM build systems (SBT, Maven, Gradle)
- Design, support and continuously enhance the project code base, continuous integration pipeline, etc.
- Write complex ETL processes and frameworks for analytics and data management
- Implement large-scale near real-time streaming data processing pipelines
- Work inside the team of industry experts on the cutting edge Big Data technologies to develop solutions for deployment at massive scale
- Room For Growth
- Great Company Culture
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.