We are a $12-mil funded, pre-launch E-commerce company working to optimize the Cannabis delivery experience. We are funded by the premier VC in Cannabis Tech and looking to build an unparalleled e-commerce/delivery experience. We are looking for experienced Backend/Cloud Engineers to build services and reliable infrastructure. Cloud deployment and automation experience a MUST!
If you're an experienced Engineer, are excited about the Cannabis industry, and aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves with early-stage software & application development, building an platform from scratch, APPLY NOW!
- Cloud deployment and automation
- Deep experience with cloud environments - AWS or Azure
- Cloud automation experience
- Experience with scalable programming languages - Go, Typescript, Scala, or C#
- Opportunity to join in formative stages and impact company direction
- Join at formative stages of company and software development team. Opportunities to contribute with team or thought leadership
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.