Based in beautiful Providence, RI, we are a highly innovative software company that is expanding our reach with a growing user-base of over 50 million annual users. We have also raised $90 Million in funding from top-tier investors, and we have been named Best Place to Work - ranked #1 in Wellness and #7 for business! Due to growth and demand for our services we are in need of a talented Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our diverse team!
- $90 million in funding!
- Team retreats every quarter!
- Full stocked kitchen!
- Provide oversight and care for existing API used across website and native apps
- Implement new features
- Help to scale our cloud infrastructure
- Work cross-organizationally with multiple teams and individuals
- Experience with Python
- Experience with SQL, especially Postgres or MySQL
- Comfortable working behind a Unix terminal
Nice to have:
- Experience with Django
- Experience with AWS or tools such as EC2, EMR, S3, SQS, SES, etc
- Experience with SQLAlchemy
- Medical, Dental, Vision (90-100% employee premium coverage)
- 401(K) + 3% company match
- Stock options
- Flex PTO
- $150/month transit/rideshare stipend
- $65/month gym reimbursement
- Catered meals and a fully stocked kitchen
- Team retreats every quarter
- Amazing internal team/culture!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.