Senior Back End Engineer Senior Back End Engineer - Skills Required - PHP, Node.js, TypeScript, Websockets, SQL, AWS, Redis, JIRA, Angular, Docker
If you are a Senior Back End Engineer with experience, please read on!
As one of the largest competitive gaming organizations, we serve all of North America. We are an awesome company with a casual environment that is growing. Now we are looking for a Senior Back End Engineer to join our team.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
- In office games
- Stocked kitchen
- Awesome people
- Coding and programming, Estimating Effort, Architecture and design, Information analysis, Software debugging
- Perform needs analyses and assessments to determine systems methodology best suited to business objectives
- Architect FullStack application designs: API, Business Logic, Database, Security
- Monitor assigned applications/processes to ensure high quality of service and availability
- Optimization of code and develop standards to produce stable, efficient, and reusable code
- Perform code review, release management, and other development life cycle tasks
- Mentor Associate Software Engineer(s)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Senior Back End Engineer