The Ideal candidate will have strong experience with selling Cisco Solutions/Hardware with major VARS and Technology Solutions Providers.
2. National reach with top tier Clients and Partners (Cisco, Amazon, Microsoft, Google etc.)
3. Strong base + bonus compensation and benefits
-Collaborate with client leadership and stakeholders to develop solutions and strategic roadmaps
-Engage and build relationships with partnered vendors to effectively deploy products
-Continuously improve knowledge of relevant products, technologies and solutions-Consistently and effectively manage leads, accounts and sales pipelines
-Develop and execute strategies, forecasts and action plans
- Strong Prospecting/Hunting ability- In-depth experience selling Cisco solutions for Data, Enterprise Networking, Security, Collab, Mobility, UC etc..
- Strong Account Management and Sales experience with a demonstrated ability to grow accounts and drive growth
- Experience with a a National or major area VAR as well as experience partnering with top tier OEMs including but not limited to Cisco, Google, Amazon, Microsoft
-Valuable experience with connected industry leader
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.