Senior Account Manager- Contact Center
CyberCoders Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
---This position allows you to be remote from home when not in front of clients in the region!
- Ability for you to take advantage of your farming and hunting skills / expertise
- Excellent upside opportunity with a fast growing player in the space
- Work from home when not in front of clients
- Achieve growth objectives through prospecting, lead response, and relationship building with Enterprise & Commercial Accounts
- Maintain technical knowledge of contact center solutions (Cisco, Genesys, Avaya, AWS Connect, etc)
- Achieve and exceed quota targets
- Achieve growth objectives through prospecting, lead response, and relationship building within key target accounts
- Develop new account relationships
- Expand existing accounts within geographic territory
- Extensive contact center solution sales experience (Amazon, Cisco, Genesys, Avaya, etc)
- Experience working at a value-add reseller or system integrator is highly preferred
- Relevant and active partner certifications are a big plus
- Proven record of success achieving / exceeding sales targets and goals
- Experience selling contact center and/or CRM technologies
- Strong skills in developing new relationships with customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-starter with excellent time management, planning, and organization skills
- Some regional travel is expected
- Full Benefits
- Remote Work (LOW travel)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
BusinessView all jobs at CyberCoders