Senior Account Executive - Medical Devices, Life Sciences Senior Account Executive - Medical Devices, Life Sciences - Skills Required - Medical Devices, Life Sciences, B2B Sales, Sales, Salesforce.com
If you are a Senior Account Executive with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
Our Sales and Marketing team is seeking a Senior Account Executive for the Life Science Research market. The Senior Account Executive is responsible for advancing the goals and objectives of the sales team by driving and managing sales growth of our light engines in life science tools and equipment, in addition to the already well supported microscopy companies. Key responsibilities focus on growing corporate accounts as well as expanding into new territories and identifying other OEMs within and across other business sectors in the life sciences.
- Identify, prioritize, manage and sell our lighting products to Life Science Research Market manufacturers and resellers.
- Work with our EVP and Corporate Account Manager to develop and build new business from new leads and existing OEM customers.
- Travel to support training, education and business development to promote sales.
- Maintain detailed customer records and document all customer and prospect interactions, using SalesForce CRM.
- Plan, engage and maintain a scheduled list of introductions, demonstrations, trainings and support tasks as needed to manage the collective base of our research
- Maintain an organized working style with visible calendaring and detailed administrative practices for ongoing sales efforts as well as forecasting customers and
- Calendar travel and customer sales visits and support in a visible, transparent manner.
- Use trade shows to engage customers and provide sales support and training.
- Meet and exceed demanding sales goals and quotas.
- Assist in the future hire and management of a Sales Engineer to assist in identifying new opportunities and building relationships in support of your sales efforts.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability and credit terms.
- Quote prices, credit terms or other bid specifications.
- Keep current product knowledge and feed competitive product information back to our sales and engineering teams.
- Distinguish and emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Maintain CRM entires for leads, accounts and new opportunities.
- Craft quotations and qualify purchase orders.
- Drive revenue through recognition and realization of sales opportunity within Research Market.
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Medical Devices
- Life Sciences
- B2B Sales
- Medical Device Sales, Microscopy, or Research Fields Sales
So, if you are a Senior Account Executive with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Senior Account Executive - Medical Devices, Life Sciences