from POC to mass production cycles.
- Develop strong relationships with executive-level decision-makers at automotive OEMs, Suppliers, and leverage those relationships to achieve business objectives.
- Develop strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote business development, sales growth, and customer satisfaction, build pipeline by engaging with key prospects and partners.
- Develop local strategic relationship with eco-system partners and their local sales teams.
- Establish and develop trusted advisor relationships with customer from engineering team to Director and above management team.
- Maintain accurate account plans and forecast
- Coordinate all activities between different departments like Product Management, Engineering, Finance, and Legal
- Minimum 10 years of proven success in selling sophisticated software, electronic components, and/or other solutions (i.e. ADAS, Autonomous Driving, Fleet Management, Telematics, Safety-Critical Systems) to the Automotive markets (both OEMs and Suppliers).
- Strong influencing, networking, and negotiating experiences and skills.
- Proven track record of sales experience in the automotive industry and, consistently exceeding quota and meeting strategic objectives.
- Demonstrated track record of developing deep strategic relationships with large, complex organizations.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently to define the landscape in a rapidly changing business space.
- Team Player attitude is required with excellent organizational skills and proven ability to leverage internal resources.
- Superior interpersonal, management, and communication skills a must, specifically with regards to working in a culturally diverse business environment.
- Rudimentary knowledge of automotive ethernet and its use cases.
- Rudimentary knowledge of automotive data and its use cases from data collection to data analytics.
- Expect frequent travel, including domestic and international.
- Large Stock Options
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.