Scientist- Process Development Upstream
CyberCoders Richmond, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Design, develop and execute cell culture studies using aseptic technique in shaker flasks, glass bench scale bioreactors, and single-use bioreactors
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to train others in areas of expertise. Assists and offers guidance to the Process Development group and Manufacturing group as necessary to train on correlated processes.
- Authoring/reviewing development reports, process transmittals, and manufacturing records.
- Identify and evaluate new/innovative technologies and work to implement new platforms with cross-functional early and late stage development teams
- Collaborate with Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, Validation staff to ensure manufacturing process equipment meets quality standards and is acceptable for use in clinical and/or commercial manufacturing.
You should know most of the following:
- Cell Culture
- Upstream development
- Single-use equipment
- Biologics Process Development
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to rex.redjai@CyberCoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.