Currently, we are looking to bring on a Scientific Business Analyst in the Development Sciences Informatics team within our R&D group.
2. Join a world-class team with a solid work/life balance and great flexibility
3. Growth, Our trajectory has been on a steady upswing. We are a continually growing and stable publicly-traded company.
4. Rewarding - Help families identify and manage diseases and illnesses.
5. Work with a passionate, bright, uplifting, and a go-the-extra-mile for your colleague group.
- Document current and future-state data flows for a wide variety of preclinical safety data. This effort supports the creation of an integrated informatics strategy for the Safety Assessment group.
- Identify gaps in business process and data management and recommend potential improvements
- Gather and document current business and data processes, needs and gaps; gather business requirements
- Synthesize the business requirements across different informatics efforts supporting various group within Safety Assessment
- Experience with preclinical safety data (toxicology, pathology, in vivo and in vitro)
- Experience with a variety of assay types including NGS, Invitro safety assay
- Experience with digital imaging and/or digital pathology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Business Processes
- Data Analysis
- Project Management
- Creating & gathering business requirements
- Preclinical data
- Taxicology/Pathology/In vivo/ In vitro
- Assays/NGS/in Vitro safety assay
- Digital Imaging
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.