CyberCoders Niles, IL
- Posted: 23 days ago
- Front End Development
It is a plus if you have experience in:
- SalesForce Lightning (building custom solutions on Salesforce Classic and Lightning well as migration of standard and custom applications from salesforce classic to the lightning platform)
- Ecommerce solutions (B2B or B2B2C)
- Integration architecture as well as third-party integration tools and Web Services, API and third-party integration tools (Jitterbit, MuleSoft, Talend etc.,)
- Integration of salesforce with ERP and middleware platforms
- Role will be 70% development + 30% analyst
- Configuration and support of our CRM and a custom B2B2C visual force eCommerce implementation
- Collaborate with business stakeholders as well as team members to ensure effective delivery of digital solutions
- Collect requirements and presenting strategies for using best in class solutions
- Documentation of technical requirements, solutions options, and presentations, UAT planning and execution, and pre and post go-live planning and support
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders