Based in beautiful Seattle, WA, in the Queen Anne neighborhood, we are a fast-growing international software company accelerating machine learning and AI initiatives for our customers all over the world! Nearly all global technology and IT services companies today are investing in Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning and we are one of the leading companies on the cutting edge of it all. Due to growth and demand for our services, we are in need of a talented Salesforce Administrator to join our diverse team and help us continue to grow and thrive!
- HUGE opportunity for growth
- Work REMOTE or we can relocate you to Seattle
- We have very large/very well-known clients which gives YOU the opportunity to work with the latest technologies in AI and Machine Learning
- Serve as the primary systems admin within our Salesforce environment
- Complete internal systems audits
- Work cross-organizationally with multiple teams and individuals
- 2+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Admin
- Strong data management experience
Nice to have:
- Salesforce Admin certifications (ADM201 and ADM211)
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, or Developer
- Potential for bonus
- Health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Unique and fun work environment
- International and diverse teams
- Amazing culture!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.