Job Location: Fresno, CA
Job Salary: $70,000 - $95,000 DOE
Requirements: Salesforce Administration, Dashboards, Reports, Rules
If you are a Salesforce Administrator / Developer with experience, please read on!
Based in Fresno, CA, we are leading Healthcare Technology company that has been experiencing tremendous growth over the last 8 years. We are looking to continue to our growth by adding on a great Salesforce Administrator to our team. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience and thrives in an exciting/fast-paced environment. If you have the necessary skill set, and are looking to for a great company to grow with, we would love to speak to you!!
- Leverage Salesforce functionality such as Data Loader and Process Builder, as appropriate to optimize processes in the system
- Provide real-time support for issues relating to Salesforce and other supported integrated platforms; troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Ensure and maintain data integrity through reinforcement of sales processes, data improvement projects, and ongoing data clean up
- Directly support the Salesforce team with operational and administrative duties
- Monitor Salesforce critical updates and work with the Salesforce team on scheduling when to activate them
- BA/BS in relevant field
- 2+ years of experience supporting Salesforce from a systems and business perspective
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator or Advanced Administrator preferred
- Strong verbal/written communication, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Proven track record retrieving and analyzing data
- Must be extremely detail oriented, highly organized, and able to be effective in an ambiguous environment
- Experience with Jira is a plus but not required
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.