2. Rewards for successful project completions
3. Very positive teamwork environment within the company
- Build relationships and arrange meetings with prospects
- Meet with customers to assess onsite system requirements
- Draft system requirements with in-house manufacturing teams and applications engineers
- Work with estimators to ensure project scope and cost is met correctly
- See projects through to completion ensuring system expectations and deliverable are met
- Assist with final commissioning of boilers, pumps, and HVAC services
- Fluid dynamics
- Facilities Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- HVAC, Pumps, and / or Boilers
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.