Sales Engineer - Apple MDM - Remote
CyberCoders San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are actively looking for 2 Sales Engineers who have practical experience managing Apple devices in a consulting, pre/post-sales, or professional services role who can partner with our Solutions + Sales + Support teams to help customers throughout the sales process and support them thereafter.
- Competitive Comp ($120-160k) + equity
- 100% paid medical / dental / vision
- 401K with 4% matching
- MacBook, cell & internet stipend, home office reimbursement, etc
- Room for growth, great culture, PTO, 8 weeks parental leave AND MORE!
- Set the tone for quality resources + support
- Share insight + issues with the product and engineering teams
- Be an SME on how our product works
- Work with the support team and help manage Level 1 & 2 tickets
- 5+ years of Mac Administration experience
- Experience implementing products such as Jamf Pro, MobileIron, Airwatch, Workspace ONE, etc
- Experience with EDM / MDM managing thousands of endpoints in an enterprise setting
So if you are a Sales Engineer with Apple/EDM experience, please apply today and email email@example.com!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at CyberCoders