- Conduct surveillance inspections and employee safety training programs.
- Assist in determining need and specifications for protective safety, security, and fire prevention equipment and materials.
- Participate in investigations and inspections with safety, health and insurance representatives.
- Ensure all records and reports are complete, accurate, and submitted per established procedures.
- Administration of workers compensation claims, procedures and regulations
- Certified in OSHA 501
- Experience in mechanical functions and procedures in a fabrication shop or manufacturing facility
- Knowledge of construction, electricity, hydraulics, welding, fabrication, forklift and heavy equipment
- Understanding of EPA rules and regulations
- Strong verbal and written communication, detail oriented
- Knowledge of drug testing procedures and requirements of government agencies
- Willing and able to be on call
- Bilingual a plus
- High school diploma, post-secondary education preferred
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.