2. Global nutraceutical co. with people centric culture
3. Great geographic location
Leads multiple packaging projects across multiple locations. Including new products, cost savings initiatives, and packaging improvements.
Provide technical thought leadership, collaborating with cross-functional leaders to assess business opportunities, develop concepts and prototypes with the consumer in mind.
Designs and coordinates laboratory and plant tests, utilizing principles of Design of Experiment, to assess technical feasibility in the qualification of packages, materials and vendors.
Researches and leverages strategic and business sense in order to recommend machinery and line upgrades with emphasis on capacity, output and cost control.
- Understanding of package engineering principals
- Pkg. equip. handling & closing & seal technologies
- Knowledgeable of vendor and supplier technologies
- Absolutely must be in sync with consumers
- Strategic Thinker
- Innovation experience is a big +
- Min 5 yrs. pkg exp in dietary supplements or CPG
- Exp. in multiple materials
Pay for Performance rewards
Vacation and holidays
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.