SQL Database Developer
CyberCoders San Diego, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a small but exciting to work for software company in the Hospitality and Casino industry. With offices in Las Vegas and San Diego, we are looking to grow our team here in Southern California to help us take our product to the next level.
We are in search of a Sr. Database Developer who is very comfortable with the SQL programming language. This individual will be a crucial part of our development team. They will help in building and maintaining our database to support our current software products and upcoming development projects that are on the horizon. At this point, we have already identified 3 new initiatives that will keep us busy for at least the next few years, we need your help to come in, hit the ground running with your ideas/expertise, and help us get to the next level.
- Help us perfect our product and be a major asset to our team
- Great potential for growth
- Have a knowledge of the data extraction process from various sources such as MSSQL, SQL, ORACLE, and DB2.
- Identify areas of concern or roadblocks and come to management with solutions on how to fix them.
- Utilize MSSQL, Excel, Word, and PP to aggregate and communicate the information that is extracted from various databases.
- Data Extraction
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressSan Diego, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders