- Define extensions to SNMP MIB to cover all management events and requests
- Work with PMs in defining product requirements
- Work closely with engineers to implement MIB and test tools
- Create comprehensive test plan and develop automated tests for testing SNMP Implementation
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience,
- Experience defining and implementing SNMP MIBs for SNMPv3
- Knowledge of how enterprises manage large infrastructure with SNMP
- Good programming skills and experience in any of the languages like Python, PERL, Java, Scala
- Experience in building end-to-end automation framework & tests.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering
- Experience with Data protection or Backup and Recovery products
- Experience with Syslog
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.