- Perform daily web and marketing analytics and provide interpretation and recommendation for key changes to grow online presence
- Implement daily on-site SEO optimizations for domain/subdomains
- Directly and actively manage and optimize online marketing and search ad campaigns
- Integrate various web, marketing, and sales data sources and implement SaaS BI dashboards used to drive business decision making
- Design and implement automated workflows for web traffic lead conversions and sales within and integrating existing CMS, CRM, ERP systems
- Streamline existing online customer onboarding and sales mechanisms
- Knowledgeable in WordPress CMS, PHP, HTML and CSS
- Strong working knowledge of CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoho); Hubspot specific experience is a plus
- Demonstrated expertise transforming SaaS business online presence as measured by clear track record in growing web traffic, and search rank improvement
- Experience in automating key SaaS BI analytics and integrating multi data source metrics into common and familiar SaaS business metrics
- Knowledge of Django and Python a plus but not a requirements
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.